Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ohio State Football—Become Legendary

This video, made by Lexco44, is one of my favs and with the 2009 season looming as Spring ball is underway, I thought it fitting to post it at this time!

ENJOY!




While I'm just posting a video to add a little new content during the slow off season, I also want to take this opportunity to say thanks to several new friends of BlockONation that are helping me reach my eventual goal (hopefully in the very near future) of building this site into an online presence by linking to this site from theirs!

First off, the powers that be at www.CBSSports.com for linking to my stories on B/R

Next up, Zander Freund and Max Tcheyan and the rest of the gang over at www.BleacherReport.com for all their wonderful help and support!

I'd also like to give props to Cris Sykes for posting links to my articles over at www.SportsTimeOhio.com - It's greatly appreciated!

Last but not least, Rich Swerbinski at www.TheClevelandFan.com for including my site in his links section!

To anyone here from Bucknuts who doubted me, as you can see, I told you I didn't need Bucknuts to advertise this site...I seriously doubt Bucknuts can compete with any of my partner sites listed above in web traffic so Bucknuts is not and will not be missed - EVER!



These sites have a huge following and are high volume in terms of web traffic. I am sincerely humbled that they consider my site worthy enough to point others here!

Thanks so much to you all and God Bless!


CLICK HERE to return to the Blog.BlockONation.com Front Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you really like or really hate one of our articles?

Do you agree or absolutely disagree with something you've read here?

WE WANT TO KNOW SO PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS!

You can post anonymously or add your name if you like.

Either way, registration is NOT required!

BlockONation's Expanding Web Presence

6/05/2009

Numerous BlockONation articles have been posted on or linked to from some very well known, high-volume sports websites.

We'd like to take a moment to both acknowledge and thank those sites for their support in helping make BlockONation one of the most popular new Ohio State Football blogs on the web!

In no particular order:

CBSSports.com

FOXSports.com

BuckeyeExtra.com

BleacherReport.com

SportsTimeOhio.com

TheClevelandFan.com


Again, thanks so very much to those sites for all their support and also, a huge thank you to the fans who have visited the site to date!

I'd also like to personally thank all those individuals who have contributed to the success of the site! I wouldn't be here without your help over the last 8+ years. You all know who you are!

It is our mission here at BlockONation.com to continue to provide top-notch, fresh content for our readers and we will always do everything possible to meet your expectations!

Honestly, I really can't thank you all enough....

HD Handshoe
Founder
BlockONation.com



Thanks for visiting BlockONation
 
Copyright © 2004-2012 BlockONation.com. All rights reserved. Site powered by Blogger. Site design and layout by HD Handshoe. This web site is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Ohio State University. Logos, helmet and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. Some photos on this site courtesy of the Associated Press, The-Ozone.net and Getty Images under the Fair Use Doctrine (Sections 107-118) of the 1976 Copyright Act.